And just like, that another month flies by.
This month was all about daily habits. I kept a log of fitness habits, and personal habits, after a month of tracking, I can say that I’m finally feeling the benefits.
Top 5 Successes:
- Went to the gym 3 times a week at the butt crack of dawn.
- Played more bass guitar
- Cut out unhealthy snacks
- Crossed 2 things of my “Life Maintenance” list (FINALLY)
- Incorporated creativity *offline* into my everyday life.
Top 3 Areas that need improvement:
- More cello
- Less multitasking. More focus – specifically at work.
- I need to go through my mail. -_-
This weekend I hope to catch up on a few blog posts I’ve been drafting, and some other creative projects I’ve been working on. Thanks for stopping by.
D. Marie ❤
My newest planner toy! The HP Sprocket photo printer. You can peel off the back and make them stickers! You already KNOW ya girl is scrapbooking like crazy with this thing ❤
I bought fitness stickers mid- month, so the other two weeks aren’t worth mentioning 😉